CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2012

Catching up

I had no clue that quitting my job would actually make my life more busy.  I am IN LOVE with my new job as the full time caregiver and mother to Miriam and Lydia, but boy do we stay busy?! I hardly ever get a chance to get on the computer, much less blog.  But being that our summer is about over, and as of last week I started a new job (I'll be teaching Spanish one day/week at Miriam's preschool), I have a few resolutions to tackle before school starts next Thursday.  So today, I've uploaded some photos from the past few weeks, and even blogged a bit.  Here's what you'll find:





I have loved blogging, even in the early days after momma passed away, and hope to keep with it a bit more as school gets underway.  Just last fall, I only had like 7500 page hits. Now I'm 484 away from 20,000!!  (Some people set goals to have like a bagillion views - and some people start small :)).

I wonder how long it will take to get there? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment