CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

You never told me....

You never told me that "morning sickness" didn't just mean wake up first thing, get sick, and then feel better...instead, it's "all day sickness" where you're just icky all day long.

You never told me that I needed to take advantage of all of the sleep in the middle of the night that I could get, because sooner or later, it would be fairly limited.

You never told me that one day I'd forego any type of exercise simply to sleep - or eat.

You never told me that one day I wouldn't care what I ate and what time I ate it.

And even though you told me how wonderful it would be, I never would have imagined the joys that came with being a mother...even before your child was born.

Mom, you'll have the best birthday present ever this year - I just wish you were here to witness with us. Baby Ghent is due August 18, just days before we remember your special day. I know you said you'd be "one crazy Nana" but you sure will be missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment