CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Our Friday adventures

Today I was interviewed by our local newspaper for an article they are doing about breast feeding and the new initiative that our local hospital is joining. PMC is 1of 90 hospitals in the nation working together over the next 22 months to improve maternity care and encourage exclusive breast feeding among mothers. Obviously I'm a big EBF advocate so I was thrilled to do the interview. And I'll also be serving on the board for the initiative at the hospital.
Although it was quite the adventure just to make it out the door on time we finally made it to the hospital for the interview. I had to take both girls with me which I knew would be interesting too! They both did great, the interview was fun and our friends in the marketing dept helped with the girls while I was talking to the reporter. They were awesome treating her to stickers (post it notes) and all! I can't wait to see how the article turns out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment