CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Things I got...

Before the weekend, I wrote this post about random things I had been craving. I am happy to report that I got 6 out of the 10 by this morning. That's not too shabby...and it looks much better than my to-do list. So now, all that's left is:
1. pickles and chicken salad
2. cheesecake
3. indian food
4. a nap

5. new underwear....maybe I should wait a little on these too, since my growing hips and all might demand a slightly larger size?
6. an apple dessert of some sort
7. a photo shoot with Miriam...I think I'm going to wait until she's about 15 months - which will be right at the time we're in the mountains for a church retreat. we always go to the apple orchard, so I can see us getting some real good shots there! now just to find the perfect outfit.....
8. someone to do her 1 yr scrapbook....note, I did at least get all of the pictures that I want to use for it organized. Maybe my SIL will continue to encourage me to get started on that thing!!
9. a vacation (one at least longer than 36 hours)...yeah, this will happen in my dreams only
10. to hear 130-170 bpm on Monday  it was actually about 148 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment