CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm afraid again...

Almost 4 months ago, I wrote this post about giving over my fears in life's situations. Since then I have been living in the joy and freedom of doing just that, and have been blessed beyond measure. And just when I thought I was doing great, and the Lord rewarded in so many different ways, now, I'm at another crossroads of many intersections and don't know which way to choose.

Have you ever felt the God's Holy Spirit leading you a certain way? Have you ever been so convinced by His power to make a particular decision or to be joyful in a time of excitement?  Although I have to be vague, I'm smack dab in the middle of one of those times. Ever thought a good thing wasn't always the best thing? That's me now - and I'm AFRAID that I'll make the wrong decision. AND, besides that, I'm constantly battling the fear I face in other directions.  Back at square one, walking in fear, instead of freedom.

Lord, I just want to walk in the freedom of your provision and providence. You make all things beautiful in time - help me to live in that beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment