CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy day and sad day...

 Happy Fathers Day to some of the great men in my life.  It's been a fun day celebrating with Jeremy (the best father to Miriam in the world!) and with TriPaw (J's dad). Unfortunately, it's one of 3 days I haven't celebrated with my dad in all entirety  of Father's Day, but I made sure he knew he was loved from afar!
And Miriam, well, she tells it like it is:


In other news, I've been kind of an emotional basketcase these last days. Within the past 6 days, Miriam has learned to sit up, roll over, pull up, stand up and army crawl a few feet. I've been cleaning and packing away the bagillion burp clothes that were attached to us for the first 6 months of her life, the bottles that she used on countless nights because of meetings at the church, and the pacis that she has little interest in now. I've changed out the clothes for seasons and sizes and have packed up over 10 boxes of the cutest girl clothes ever! I've cleaned a nursing bra and put it away, and now, with less than 3 weeks til the big celebration day, I'll be packing up the others soon (I'll no longer be subject to white bras!!!).  Snack time now consists of cheerios, strawberries, ritz crackers and blueberry waffles.  She knows how to talk, give high fives, "praise the Lord" and blow kisses.  All of this means, that our baby is not a baby anymore, and this makes me so sad. I'm ready to do it all over again -  I didn't soak it in enough the first time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment