CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letting Go

I have been living in fear. The what if's have overtaken my thoughts. For a particular situation, I have been praying and praying for weeks now that the Lord would grab me from the fear and put absolute trust in Him.

I've been blessed to be a part of a Bible study for the first time in years! ...and although I'm not the biggest Beth Moore fan, Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed by Moore, Kay Arthur and Priscilla Shirer has been great! We've been focusing on the life of David, mainly through accounts in II Samuel.  The "key verse" has been, Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family that you have brought me thus far? (2 Sam 7:18).

The Lord has brought my family and me so far...shouldn't I be able to give up my fear and move past it?

Praise the Lord, through his strength, I am one step closer. He has shown his presence and loosened the grip of fear. How great it is, and how I delight, to live in his presence, where the fear is no more.  Trusting in Him, he will continue to take me further.

To that I respond a simple, Yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment