CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

the best book ever

The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His NameAbout 1.5 years ago, I wrote this post about the Jesus Storybook Bible - a MUST HAVE for any family with a child 0-5th grade. It's such a cool book in my opinion, that we've started gifting it at the church when the babies are baptized.
Today, I caught word of yet another contest to enter (I know, after losing the last 4, why would I want to be disappointed YET again?!)....
I heard that someone of the Short Stop blog was giving away 10 of the newer large trim Jesus Storybook Bibles- I'm crossing my fingers for this one - at least there are 10 available - I hope I get one for snuggle time for Miriam and me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment