CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You didn't hold me to it....

So, a weeks time has gone by, and I didn't update like I said I would. But...now I can because I am wearing this:


Possibly one of "my favorite purchases" since having Miriam. It's called a Moby Wrap and I can wrap Miriam up in it and be hands free (and it's great for snuggling with her!!). The other purchase I made a few weeks back was these blankets from Target. So lightweight so I didn't feel like I was smothering her by swaddling her.

Saturdays (well, really a lot of other days too) are great picture days because they mark her weekly birthday celebrations since Miriam was born on a Saturday. This past Saturday we had another "photo shoot" by mom, and we came up with these photos. I'm loving the opportunity of taking pictures of her as much as I want. So glad that we purchased the Nikon D3000 for our Christmas present! Thanks for encouraging me to be the photographer in the family! I can't wait to take more pictures when her eyes are actually open and she can smile when I say CHEESE :)


















0 comments:

Post a Comment