CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where does the time go?

Okay - so, I wake up each morning with all intentions of tackling my to-do list, which seems to grow by the day, and somehow, I find myself at 9 p.m. having done nothing on that list but just add more to it. Really, where does the time go?? I really accomplished NOTHING today. I did eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I did check the mail (only to find ads :(). But I really can't say that I did anything. But boy am I tired!

I would love to keep up with the blog better now that I'm "home all of the time" but I've got to get the time to sit down and do it. I promise I will attempt to do at least 2-3 updates a week. Hold me to that promise.

1 comments:

Emily Freeman said...

A lot of days, you will feel like your entire day revolved around your child, and the house/to do list/friends/etc. had a much lower priority. It's okay! I still feel very guilty at the end of the day when I realize that everything I'd set out to do that day was "re-routed" to taking care of my two kids. But, in the end, they are what matters. :) Take care of yourself and your sweet girl-- it's SO worth minute of it.

Post a Comment