CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Defend yourselves...










Mom always taught me to "take control" of my money, myself, and whatever it was I was doing. She said this every time we spoke on the phone when I was living in Spain. Even we she came to visit - her words="take control of your purse."








While we were at the beach, Jeremy asked if I would accompany him at the golf club one day while he played. Being on 65 degrees and no need for a bathing suit, I agreed to be his caddy for the day.



We had quite the trip and I got an opportunity to practice "taking control".....


This joker showed up 3 holes into the game...and so for the rest of the afternoon, I drove around with a club in my hand - ready to defend myself against man-eating size squirrels! They weren't afraid of us though.

Mom would have absolutely freaked out with these things - creepy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment