CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

BE-A-UTIFUL!






She is so precious. Simply put.



Rewind about 6.5 years ago...it was Wednesday a.m. and I didn't have class until 9. I get a phone call cerca 7 a.m. - it's my sister telling me her water had broken and she was on her way to the hospital to have Grace. Typical college student, I got angry that she woke me up early, rolled over, then waited until the weekend to make the trek to GA to hold my first niece. Back then, I didn't know much about babies, and didn't necessarily care for them.....thankfully, I love Grace and she thinks Aunt Manni is the stuff!






So, the past 7 months have been a 360 from that! I've been anticipating the birth of Sarah Elizabeth, Grace's younger sister, really ever since we found out at Christmas. Then, following mom's death, it was all we could do to focus on something else. And of course, I've grown somewhat from that annoying college student, to a woman with an overflowing desire to become a "mommy" myself (although, not yet the case)....






I arrived in GA this evening and was able to visit with my sister - who is very thankful to have SE in the world and not in her tummy. According to Grace, she just "screamed one time, and then she plopped out!" There you have it. Take a look at this precious baby girl -



0 comments:

Post a Comment