CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Creation of something new

It was becoming more appropriate to record my inner most thoughts to you, those who love to read about what's happened in the last 2+ years of my life...so we've moved from caringbridge.com to just your typical blogspot. I support CaringBridge 100% and have appreciated their ministry to us in the trying season of my mother's illness, but now that she has passed, we need to free up space for other families who are diligently recording each step of their loved one's sickness.

"Hey Mom, it's me again" is a simple phrase that I've thought over for much of the past 2.5 months...we always say that there are things we wish to tell our loved ones after they passed, and I've already realized there were so many questions, silly and simple as they may seem, that I never got to ask my mom, and won't be able to ask her tomorrow, or the next day. In a way, I wanted to look back on my life, and the things my mother did to either directly or indirectly teach me a life lesson that I'll carry with me in the days to come.

May you laugh, cry, make fun of, and enjoy these thoughts...
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment